– That tasted like I think
boogers would taste like. – Yeah, can we–
-(gasps) – Oh, [censored]!
[Censored], dude! – (FBE) We will add– – Ahhhh!
– That was so funny. Bloopers! (long beep) – You know what?
– ♪ (humming) ♪ – (Kostas laughs) – Are you gonna take him home?
– Yes. I’m gonna put him in an incubator,
and then he’ll grow into a turkey. – What? – It’s a smile. – (laughs) – (FBE) All right, you two.
– You can pick your nose with it. – (laughs)
– (chuckles) Sorry. – (raspy) Can I just
touch my tongue on your teeth? (loud slurping)
– (FBE laughs) – (raspy) Is that okay? (slurping)
– (FBE) Less weird. (laughs) – But you were right.
It is a matcha green tea Kit Kat. – (gasps) See? Country of matcha.
– He’s right on the money. – (FBE) I haven’t even
revealed the answer yet. – Oh, I’m sorry.
– Oh. Well, he was right. It is the match green tea Kit Kat. (laughs)
– Serial code 3462, I believe? – (chuckles)
– That tasted like I think boogers would taste like.
– Yeah, can we– – (gasps)
– Oh, [censored]! [Censored], dude!
Oh, [censored]! [Censored] [censored.
Nooo! – Cut that out.
Cut that out. – (FBE laughs) “Cut that out.” – (FBE) If, at any point,
you do laugh at the jokes even in between jokes, we will add–
– Ahhhhh! – Did you get that?!
– (FBE) No, the camera shut off. We’ll set it up.
– That was so funny. Bloopers! Woo-hoo!
– (FBE) It’s too high up. – Okay, so we’re just
pretty much protecting the egg? Okay.
– (FBE) Protect the egg. – My tape– there’s no tape.
– Yes, there is, Jeannie. Jeannie!
– Can I use your tape? – Jeannie! There’s a–
– (chuckles) Can I use your– – Oh my god. Oh my god.
– Owen Wilson, you’re turning 50?! Wow.
– Wow. – Wow.
– Wow. – Wow. – (FBE) Blink-182 released
their first album all the way back in 199– (chuckles) Look at me. – I’m trying not to blink 182 times.
– (FBE continues chuckling) – All right. Sorry. [Censored]! I had like 30 seconds left.
It’s fine. No, no! That’s three minutes.
– (FBE) I just wanna say that our staff says thank you,
because, as you know, our staff eats this food
if you decline it. – Mm-hmm. I’m helping you. – (FBE) And you just lost out
on one more bowl. – Yup, you’re welcome. – It’ll keep you, like–
– Be kind to me in the edits. What! – (both laugh) – I was a Taylor Swift fan.
Like– ah! (gasps) – (FBE laughs)
– (laughs) That scared me. – (FBE) That wasn’t even planned.
– I’m like, “Taylor Swift, I’m sorry!” (laughs)
– (FBE) Can you imagine if she was just like, “What?!”
– That scared the [censored] out of me. – I’ve known ‘Kar-ah’–
‘Ker-ah’– (laughs) I knew it!
I knew I was gonna [censored] it up! – JC, I’m hurt!
– Okay. So, Cara’s name is ‘Ker-ah,’ but I always…
– I’m hurt. – …call her ‘Kar-ah.’
– I really like that part, where she edits it–
it’s a simple video, but she edits it– edits it–
edit– is it “edits”? Edits? – (FBE) Yeah.
– She edited– she ets it– what the? It sounds so weird.
She editeds– she edits it… – (FBE) She edited?
– She edit– no. It’s still– that’s not–
she ed– [Censored]. What’d I say wrong?
She edits it. She– – (FBE) I think you’re
saying it right. – It doesn’t sound right, though.
You know what I mean? – (FBE chuckles)
– She edit– she edit– I like the way– (laughs)
I like the way she edits her video– see, it doesn’t sound r–
– (FBE) It sounds right. – Does it?
– (FBE) Yeah. (chuckles) – I don’t know.
It sound so weird to me. I like how she has simple videos,
but she kind of edits it, so it sounds– so it s–
What the– what the– what the [censored] am I saying?
What– I’m freaking out over something that doesn’t matter.
What the hell?! She edits it… (chuckles) I’m so confused.
Why does it sound so weird? – (FBE) I think you do it
from the bigger side and then kind of twist it.
– She trying to tell me how to take the bone
out of the chicken. – (FBE chuckles)
– This side? Would you like this side? – (FBE) The bigger side.
– This? – (FBE) No, I think the other.
– This way? – (FBE) Yeah.
– This way? – (FBE) No, like the top part.
– This side? This side? – (FBE) No, that’s the bottom.
– Okay. This side. – (FBE) Yeah.
– Yeah. See? Just persnickety and particular. (chuckles)
– Who peed in it? – (FBE) It’s actually apple juice. – Ohh. I like that
it doesn’t have a brand. It just says “tampon.”
(chuckles) It’s subtle. – (FBE) I actually didn’t know
there were brands for tampons. That’s news to me.
– There are brands for tampons, right? – (FBE) Isn’t it just Tampax?
– Tampax? Yeah. There’s gotta be a competitor. – (FBE) Is there any strategies
that you have? ‘Cause it seems like you’re doing really well
in this challenge. – Uhh, I– not really.
Not really. I’m trying to focus on–
I have kind of a stomach pain, so it might be gas or something.
But I just try and think about, “Ugh, I’m uncomfortable,”
and then I don’t laugh. – (FBE) Fair enough.
– And if I do laugh, well, I might [censored] my pants.
– “I’m tired of y’all. #AvengersEndGame.
Climb up his nuz!” – (FBE) There’s an A there.
– Where? Anus! Oh my gosh.
I couldn’t read it! (laughs) – Oh, I’m making a mess.
– (FBE) Oh, no. Is it– This cup is leaking.
– (FBE) Oh, it’s leaking. – (laughs) Cut, cut!
– Oh, I see his little teeth. His teeth are…
– Turn around for me. – …tiny, sharp.
– They’re kind of serrated around the beak, huh?
– Yup. What does he eat?
– (Ramona) Oh, look at you! – Duck food.
– Oh, like, meat and stuff? – No, it has like different
kinds of seeds. – Like corn?
– Almost, yeah. – What did he just spit out?
– I don’t think he spat out anything. Oh, that’s–
– Oh, look. Whoa! – That’s poop. (laughs)
– Well… – Well–
– It’s okay. It is okay. (laughs) – We’re all different. – A cutie. Oh my god!
– What does she eat? – How you doing?
She eats mostly fruits and vegetables and also nuts.
– (Sydney) Oh my– – (Nicole and Sydney) Oh!
– (Nicole) Yeah. – That’s incredible.
– All over my shoe. – Oh!
– Al Pine. Remember him?
– (FBE chuckles) No. – Al Pine. You don’t Al?
– (FBE) No! – Al Pine? How about Rod Gozinya?
– (FBE) No. – No?
– (FBE) Gosh. – Ben Dover? How about Ben Dover?
– (FBE) No, no. I don’t know any of these people.
– Okay, sorry. – That’s his nip?!
Oh my god! I just realized that! That dude’s nip
is seriously, seriously infective. – (FBE) It’s just a pimple.
– It’s a pimple. – I’m gonna take your guess away.
– Okay, go for it. – My buzzer’s broken.
– No, we add it in post – Oh.
– (laughs) – (FBE) That’s her job.
– Oh my god! It’s so cute!
– (gasps) – This is like the prettiest one.
– Oh! It’s so cute! – Hold the cake. Hold the cake.
– (chuckles) Stop. – It is so–
– (both scream) – (FBE) Do you guys drink
the milk straight up? Or this a cereal situation?
With coffee? What do you drink? – Vodka. (laughs)
– What does that mean? – You’re too young.
– (FBE) She likes her White Russians. It’s fine.
– Hm? – Looks like he’s at
Universal Studios. – (FBE) So, Black Sabbath,
over the course of their career, started incorporating darker themes
and heavier music, which is when their career really
started to take off. Why do you think that them being
kind of like this dark rock and roll band
kind of worked for them? – It really worked
for its name: Black Salmon. – (laughs) I’m so tired right now.
I’m sorry. – (FBE) Thanks for watching–
(clears throat) Thanks for watching this episode of College Kids React.
– (laughs) (in high pitch) Thanks–
(coughs) (in lower pitch) Thanks for watching. – (FBE) That was (slams table)
recorded, too! Goddammit! Send me the clip.
– (both laugh) – Thank you guys for watching
this episode of College Kids React. – (FBE) No.
– Shoutout– – (women laugh)
– Wait, it’s not that? – “Nope.”
– It’s not college kids? – Wait. We’re all in college.
– Hi, guys. I’m JC, producer at FBE. Make– no.
Hi, guys. I’m JC, producer at F– (sighs)
– (crew member laughs) – Just need to slow it down. Okay.
Hi, guys. I’m JC, producer at FBE. Make– no. [Censored]. – (FBE) Subscribe
for new shows every week. – (both) Sub–
(both laugh) – This is wonderful.
– Who did you point at? Sorry. – (FBE) Subscribe for new shows. – Okay, got it.
– Oh, okay. My bad. – (both laugh) Just great.
– Get out of my head, Ashby! Please! – (FBE) Thanks for watching. Bye.
Or you could do your sign-off. – (chuckles) Um, oh yeah.
(laughs) I was like, “Wait, who am I?” Let– no. yeah.
Have a great one. (laughs) I just– wow.
I just froze. – (FBE) That’s fine.
– Have a great one. – Bye, everyone.
– Bye! – Oh. (laughs) Okay! – So, you may have heard,
but we are actually working from home right now
due to the COVID-19 virus. We wanted to just be extra cautious
due to the amount of people we work with amongst
all the different generations. – We have to put out
some of these throwback videos to continue to have
the same sort of output that we have would have
any other week, you know, because we– this is how
we make the revenue. This is how we keep
everyone’s jobs going. And of course,
we wanna continue to deliver awesome content
to you guys. – But don’t worry.
We shot a lot of our new episodes before all of this happened,
so keep a lookout for those. But if you see any of our archived,
kind of throwback episodes, make sure you go watch it
and give it a like for us. It really helps us out.
– Of course, if you see anyone who is confused about what’s going on
or needs some sort of explanation, feel free to let ’em know
what we’re doing and what’s going on. We’d really appreciate it. – Again. Thank you guys so much
for all of your support, especially during this time.
And remember, we are working from home, so we’re not gone.
So, please, hit us up on social media. We would love to hear from you guys.
– We’ll see you there.