– Which Disney villain are you? Because let’s face it, – [Congregated] princesses are boring. – Ooh.
(record scratching) – Wooh.
(sign squeaking) (electronic music) – Hey guys, we are at BuzzFeed. We are the cast of Descendants 2. I am Dove Cameron. – I am China Anne McClain. – And I am Sofia Carson. – And we’re going to take the Which Disney Villain Are You Quiz. And I just wanna point out that this is a really awesome visual–
– Graphic. – Of our epic mothers.
– [China] Oh yeah. – Take a look at that,
because how epic are they? Okay guys, question number one, what’s your greatest quality? I’m gonna go with
– [China] Sinister. – Being ambitious. – Yeah, I would say being sinister? – I was about to say that too, actually. – Go with sinister, you be you, boo-boo. – I wanna go with sinister, that’s right.
– [China] Do you, boo. – What is your ideal lair?
– [China] Oh! A castle on top of a mountain. Done.
– I’m gonna go with a castle deep in the woods. – Out in the wild, yes. How would you describe your style? – [Sofia] These are really good options. – [Dove] These are a lot of good ones. – I’m kind of between elegant, but powerful and beautiful and regal. – Mysterious. – I would go with, are
you going with mysterious? – Yes. – I’m gonna go with, if I was a villain, I’d like to be beautiful and
regal, like the evil queen. – Elegant but powerful. – [Sofia] How do you prefer your sidekick? Sidekicks are very important, kids. Usually, insane ones are the best ones. – I don’t like sidekicks. – Wisecracking, Imma need that all day. – Wisecracking? But what if you’re trying to be maniacal and he keeps telling jokes, and you’re just like,
you’re killing my vibe. – Listen, it would be like– – But that makes for good comedy, that makes for a good movie. – But this isn’t a television show. – Yeah, you need a– – Though, like in real life?
– Well, well? – It could be.
– Well, see, but you know me, like don’t ever get, I’m always wisecracking. I’m so annoying. I’m your little insane sidekick. – (laughs) Insane wisecracking annoying. – That’s me (laughing). Hey, you can’t say it, only I can say it. – I’m just kidding, not.
– All three of the– – I would say wisecracking. – I’m going to go with– – Or insane. – I don’t–
– I’m gonna go with insane – A cunning sidekick would be helpful. – [Sofia] What is the best
motivation to be evil? So many. – I don’t, I could never
access anything for revenge. – I’m gonna say to obtain power. – Yeah, I don’t care enough. ‘Cause jealousy is just insecurity. – But that’s motivation.
– As in spite. – I don’t do well with people
doin’ me wrong, though. I might go with for revenge. (China laughs)
– Okay, China. – Why is this so funny? This is like the funny–
– Sorry (laughs). – Her commentary is killing me. – Just go pick it and move on. – I’m gonna go with out of pride. – I’m gonna go with to obtain power. – [Sofia] What is the best
accessory a villain can have? – [Dove] I feel like I’m in the middle of two, like, genuine villains. – You are (scoffs). – A staff, sorry guys. – Yeah, Maleficent has a staff. – Best accessory?
– Maleficent has a staff. – I’m gonna go with a cauldron, ’cause I can poison apples in a cauldron. – Yeah, none for me because how am I gonna–
– And a wand. – She works on her own. – Have a cauldron, and be like, try to be evil walkin’
around with a cauldron. Okay, which of these powers is the best? The ability of metamorphosis,
oh, that’s cool. – I read that as menopause. (laughter) – You, you, you.
– You get menopause, you get menopause, you get menopause,
everybody gets menopause! That was good, though.
– You guys, focus, God. – Okay, I’m sorry. – Being able to use
magic spells, you guys. You can have– anything you can do with a spell. – I’m gonna go with the spell, as well. – [Sofia] What’re your power colors? – Black and gray, black and gray. – Red’s a good color on me, I’m gonna go with black and red. What is your weapon of choice? A henchman? – That’s good.
– I’ll get a henchman. – I’m gonna go with a henchman, ’cause I’ve got no need
to get my hands dirty. – Magic, of course. Imma go with magic, of course. – Weapon of choice– transformation, oh. Because think about it, if you’re like, have powers of mystique.
– Transformation is good. I’m going transformation. – Yeah. – Or you could also just want to look like Angelina Jolie one day. You’re like, “I wish I look like,” and then you do. – Yeah, so you know what, I’m going with that on both accounts. Which of these do you hate the most? True love (laughs). – [Sofia] Hate it. – [China] Hate it. Beauty. – Hate it. – Oh, family. – Oh, no.
– Hate it. – (laughs) Not being included, or those with more power. – Yo, not being included.
– True love, obviously. No, I’m just joking.
– Those with more power. – I love people way too much. If I’m on the outsides, I’m like. Which is the best way to
get back at your enemies? Embarrassing them, put a curse on them, emotionally manipulating them, (laughter)
emotionally manipulating one of their loved ones,
(Sofia gasps) or killing them. (China laughs)
– Avada Kedavra. – I wouldn’t say killing them is too easy of a end game.
– And also, if you kill them, you can’t get back at them easily. Exactly. – Put a curse on ’em.
– It’s more torture– I think it’s more tortuous to manipulate one of their loved ones.
– Emotionally manipulate one of their loved ones, that’s the worst. That’s dark, whoa.
– Get back at your enemies. – That’s some stuff that
like touched a part of me. – [In Unison] Your biggest fear is: Sword through the heart,
falling off a cliff, having a boulder fall on you, being entrapped in a small space, or being struck by lightning. – No.
– That was some really uncomfortable cult stuff. (China laughs) – Sword through the heart–
– I could do that. – Is gonna be a deal breaker for me. – I think falling off a cliff would– (Dove gasps) – Being struck by lightning. Oh c’mon, if both of you
guys got your people– – This gon’ be embarrassing if you don’t. – And I didn’t get mine. I got Scar guys.
(Sofia laughs) I got Scar? – Why do you keep getting the animals? – I got Scar (laughs). – I got the Evil Queen. – I’m not even mad about this.
– I got Maleficent. – No Scar is mean. – I mean, they do say that Maleficent is the most evil of them all, so. – I am the daughter of the Evil Queen, so it makes sense that I got
my mother, the Evil Queen. – Hi mom.
– Hi mommy. – Man, I’m happy. (Sofia laughs) (upbeat electronic music) (record scratching) (sign creaking)